Thursday, June 22, 2006

moment shots

I've added yet another section to the sidebar. I was originally thinking of linking a photo album, but stopped short of the process when I realized three things: 1) Scripting was a major task, especially without an FTP host (which I can't figure out on blogger.com); 2) I was bound to get lazy about updating the photos on the album, and therefore not only would my original efforts at...2am would go to shambles, but also the project would simply end after the first update; and 3) No one would ever be that curious about my life to withstand a pop-up window showing you all the details of my life, moment by moment. So instead, to cater to my own short attention span as well as to yours, I've submitted a simple solution: one photo at a time, updated whenever I want to. Organized mainly by seasons (hence now, "Summer 2006"), the photos are not necessarily in any chronological order. It is truly up to my own discretion. How lovely. Enjoy!

No comments: