Friday, October 13, 2006

NEW TOY! Getting pins.

If you scroll down the page, there is a new sidebar element that's been added. The map has pins, noting where I've been in the world so far (I've yet to add Italy). If you click on it, or on the sohko's travel blog link under "Links," it will take you to a travel journal page at Realtravel.com. The travel blog that I've created only talks about the places I've been and what I've done there, and I don't know if I'll put up any pictures on it because that would set a precedent and would mean that for every place I've been, I would have to put up pictures and well....I'm too lazy for that.

This blog will remain to be the main site to check out what I'm doing, and what life in general is like. The information that will be posted on Realtravel.com will mostly be technical things like restaurant, lodge, or event information particular to the city/country I'm currently in. Just another cyber-toy to keep me entertained, I guess.

No comments: