Wednesday, October 04, 2006

London Bridge ISN'T falling down..

Well, at least the real estate there isn't.

So I know I said something about fucking future plans, but well, today is another day. I went online to check up on rent rates in London...it is ridiculous! Talk about expensive, and I'm from Tokyo! Asking around, I found out that university-operated student housing is the way to go, because it is uber-cheap. But from experience, I know that sometimes this type of housing isn't so cheap compared to what actually goes on in the student (housing) world. And also, do you not pay rent by the month in London? I've seen the abbreviation "pcm"--Per Calendar Month, I am guessing--and other rent prices noted by the weekly rate. On some sites, it even had a daily rate! What is going on?? Man, I hope I can live a little while I'm in London, because right now it sounds like that's just not going to happen.

No comments: