Monday, October 02, 2006

Applications.

So I thought I was done and over with school applications. Apparently not. Here I am, spending hour after hour, day after day scrutinizing my so-called 'Letter of Intent', and filling out three sets of application forms for my master's degree. Everything is pretty much ready to go--application forms are filled out, UBC transcripts have arrived, recommendation letters have been requested--and all that remain are my three letters of intent. It is a frightening moment--that moment when you click 'Submit' and you no longer have control over the contents of your application. I'm already nervous with the sheer idea of clicking 'Submit'. Will it happen today? Maybe.

On a happier note my friend Emmy passed her driving test! Congrats!

I am also in the process of putting together a lecture on Renaissance art for the art history class here. I've finally been able to print three articles about a couple paintings, so now I have something to do: read!

No comments: